TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless
expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Wood Dental Limited, the owner and operator of
this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your
agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use
of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not
either (i) employed by Wood Dental Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a
consultant or otherwise providing services to Wood Dental Limited and accessing the Website in connection
with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms
and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE:
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Wood Dental Limited,
our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text,
graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and
any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this
Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that
such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or
right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only retrieve, display and view the Content on a
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content
without the written permission of Wood Dental Limited.
1. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1.1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use
or enjoyment of the Website;
1.2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise
objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
1.3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the
permission of the owner.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
1. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the
control of Wood Dental Limited or that of our affiliates.
2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms
of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites
themselves or of those in control of them.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS:
1. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Wood Dental Limited makes available through
the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the
Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no
warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility
and satisfactory quality. Wood Dental Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
2. Whilst Wood Dental Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of
errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take
responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
3. Wood Dental Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
4. Wood Dental Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the
Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions
shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your
liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities
in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Wood Dental Limited accepts no liability for any of the
3.1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business,
contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
3.2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3.3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may
transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the
Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure
familiarity with the then current version.
agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions,
arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
4. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no
third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
5. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of
any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these
terms and conditions will not be affected.
6. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be
deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all
disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.